Tired of your dead-end job in retail, fast food, restaurant or warehouse? You can do better! Quantum Services is looking for a Retail Inventory Specialist who likes to travel, meet new people, and provide great customer service to our clients.
Quantum Services has an opening for a full-time Retail Inventory Specialist to join our team.
This person would travel daily to client locations to take a physical inventory of store items.
We’re looking for professional, flexible, confident, and determined individuals that are looking to grow with us. The Retail Inventory Specialist is an entry-level position with the potential for management opportunities.
Our Perfect Candidate Has:
- At least 1 year of retail, fast food, restaurant, or retail warehouse experience
- Great customer service skills
- A determined attitude and willingness to learn
Benefits, Benefits, Benefits!
We offer our employees a full benefit package to show our appreciation of their dedication to the company. Our benefits package is designed for both families and individuals, including:
- More Money and Travel Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Schedule - Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday work
On top of your benefits, this job offers independence and opportunities for recognition and advancement.
Retail Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Travel daily to client locations given by your supervisor
- Work accurately, efficiently and be punctual
- Perform inventory counts, alone or on a team
- Communicate with Store Managers to perform different levels of audits and maintain accuracy
**Successful candidates will need to pass a background check, motor vehicles records check, and drug test prior to employment**
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Positive team attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and perform all physical aspects of the position
- Must have valid driver’s license, current liability car insurance and reliable transportation
Use your experience in warehouse, restaurant, retail, and fast food environment to springboard
you into a great career!!!