Use your experience in warehouse, restaurant, retail, and fast food to springboard
yourself into a great career!!!
Quantum Services has an opening for a full-time
Retail Inventory Specialist to join our team.
You would travel daily to client locations to take a physical inventory of store items.
We’re looking for adaptable and confident
individuals ready for full-time, daytime, Monday-Friday
Benefits, Benefits, Benefits!
We offer our employees a full benefit package designed for families and individuals, including:
On top of your benefits, this job offers independence and opportunities for recognition and advancement.
Retail Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Schedule - Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday work
Successful candidates will:
- Travel daily to convenience stores scheduled by your supervisor
- Work accurately, efficiently and be punctual
- Conduct inventory counts alone or on a team
- Work with Store Managers to provide an accurate count of merchandise
- Need to pass a background check, motor vehicles records check, and drug test prior to employment
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and perform all physical aspects of the position.
- Must have valid driver’s license, current liability car insurance and reliable transportation.
See more about Quantum Services by clicking here: https://www.quantumservices.com/
See employees talk about the job by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitLgkNNMp8&t=46s