You want more than just a job. You want to be part of something, to work with a great team, to have an impact on how effectively a business runs. Reaching goals and helping others hit goals is important to you. Numbers, counting, and accuracy are your jam, and you like to drive too.
We may have the perfect opportunity for you. Quantum Services is looking for our next Auditing Superstar. Your days will start at the crack of dawn… literally. You’ll drive to a store in the morning, count everything in the store, and move on to the next one. At each place, you’ll provide the store managers with information that they can use to help their businesses be more effective.
If standing and counting are not your best friend, or if you don’t like to drive, then this opportunity is NOT for you.
If you’re excited about routine work in a different environment every day, then this opportunity IS for you.
Want to see what it’s like? CLICK HERE
With an amazing growth plan and ownership that wants to see your skills and talents grow and be appreciated, Quantum Services may be the right fit for you.
Quantum Services embraces diversity in our people and our workdays while appreciating and recognizing hard work. Opportunity is always ripe for the taking. Our doors, ears, and minds are open for feedback and continuous improvement. We are proud to cultivate a caring and supportive team environment and culture at Quantum Services.
- Effectively and accurately count all items in a convenience store (stockroom, fridge, and front of store)
- Provide a report of the teams work to the convenience store manager
- Develop good relationships with our store managers.
What you bring to the table:
- Be able to lift 25 lbs. and perform physical aspects of the position including squatting, kneeling, standing on small ladders, working in coolers and freezers
- Must have valid Driver’s License and a personal car to use for work
What we bring to the table:
- Integrity: You are the person who does what they say they will do when they say they will do it.
- Dependability: You show up on time, every time, for your team and our clients.
- Responsibility: You can be trusted to run your day your way while getting the work done effectively and efficiently.
- Adaptability: You are willing to roll with changes for the sake of our clients and our team.
Want to be a part of something special?
Apply now or call 877.649.4848
- Starting rate: $16-18/hr
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement – Want more info? CLICK HERE
- Health, Dental, Life, and Paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
Merchandising, Stocking, Inventory, Retail, Cashier