You have retail, restaurant, fast food or warehouse management
experience. You are a problem solver
who likes to travel, meet new people, and provide great customer service
A national auditing firm is a seeking a full-time Division Manager
for the Bloomington area to grow with their positive and professional team.
DIVISION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
DIVISION MANAGER EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- You will be punctual and work accurately, traveling daily to client locations.
- You will communicate with Store Managers to perform different levels of audits.
- You will perform physical inventory counts of store items, alone or on a team.
- You will plan and schedule divisional work, build and maintain relationships with clients at the local level and respond to client requests and impact issues.
- You will perform other duties as needed.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS PERFECT FOR YOU
- You have at least 2 years of retail, restaurant, fast food, or warehouse management experience.
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You have strong math skills and attention to detail.
- You have a positive team attitude, a professional demeanor, & a willingness to learn.
- You are self-directed and adaptable.
- You are flexible, confident, determined, and looking to grow.
- You can lift up to 25 lbs. and perform all physical aspects of the position.
- You must have a valid driver’s license, current liability car insurance & reliable transportation.
You live in the Bloomington
area. You go the extra mile and you do it with integrity
. This company appreciates your dedication and offers employees a full benefits package
. The benefits package is designed for both families and individuals, including:
On top of benefits, you will have independence as well as opportunities for recognition and advancement. After training, you will be offered a company car, a gas card, and more pay!
- Starting rate: $37,000-$48,000
- More Money and Travel Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Car Provided
***Successful candidates will need to pass a background check, motor vehicles records check, and drug test prior to employment***
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT
: Direct Hire
: asap, pending interviews
: Full-time, 40 hours, start time btwn. 6-7am, Monday-Friday w/ occasional Saturdays
: Business casual (You will receive a voucher for company logo apparel.)
Want to be a part of something special?
Apply now or call 877.649.4848
Merchandising, Stocking, Inventory, Retail, Cashier