Let’s cut to the chase. You are a leader. The idea of taking a team of division leaders under your wing and mentoring them to be great is exciting to you. You know that the more you invest in your team, the larger the direct impact on the businesses, people, and families that we serve. On top of that, you love the idea of having input into a solid and growing organization, where it’s going, and how the work gets done. You live to empower your team to stretch themselves further than they thought possible while knowing you can trust them to get the job done, effectively and efficiently. Doing all of it remotely and with autonomy is especially exciting.
Sure, you are going to need to put out some proverbial fires, but we’re looking for a “fire prevention” specialist, not a “firefighter.” You can anticipate, see, and take action in a proactive way before the spark turns into a forest fire. You have the ability to learn from those moments and bring their adjustments and suggestions to the larger team. You understand that when one of us wins, we all win.
You are ready to oversee multiple areas and divisions and make yourself available to your team. Traveling to check in on your team is not an issue. In fact, you like the idea of being able to show them appreciation face to face. If this all makes sense to you and you’re excited to take the next step in your career, we need to talk.
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Quantum Services, we strive to be the top inventory audit service provider for the convenience store industry, and we know we can’t do it alone. This is why we are committed to cultivating strong teams, investing in training and development, and meeting the high expectations of our clients. We also believe that actions speak louder than words, which is why we demonstrate our values through our company culture:
- Family-owned and operated for over 50 years
- Committed to continuous improvement and growth opportunities
- Autonomous work: we are open to new ideas, bring them on!
- Respectful environment
- Casual, laid-back, collaborative organization
- Hierarchy doesn’t get in the way of getting the job done
- Work with your team members or on your own to EFFECTIVELY and ACCURATELY serve our clients
- Effectively communicate with your teams, understanding what their needs are
- Develop a schedule with our clients for your area and your team
- Provide excellent service to each of our clients and their contacts
- Provide support and ongoing training and communication with your team
- Assist in other company projects
What you bring to the table:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the division (Washington and Utah)
- 3+ years of Convenience Store Experience (preferred)
- District Level or above Management Experience (preferred)
What we bring to the table:
- Integrity: You hold yourself to the highest standards of professionalism and accuracy
- Continuous Improvement: You’re constantly working to better your people, processes, and yourself
- Appreciation: You know the practice of sharing gratitude in the workplace is invaluable
- Adaptability: You are flexible, innovative, and always trying to find a better way to do things
- Independence and Autonomy
- Company Car/Gas Card
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Rockin’ Benefits Plan: Health, Dental, Life, and Paid Disability Insurance, 401K, Flex Benefit Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Learn more about our benefits and our field workers here: https://www.careers.quantumservices.com/comprehensive-benefits/
Let’s build something special together!
Apply now or call 877-649-4848
Retail Management, District Manager, Hiring, Training, Scheduling, Coaching, Project Management, Goal Setting, Merchandising, Stocking, Inventory, Retail, Cashier, Supervisor, Manager, Retail Sales, Route Sales